New Member Introductions 👋

Hello and welcome again, new members!

You will find we are friendly and open in this community. This a safe space where you can make new friends from around the world and keep in touch for solidarity, learning, sharing and collaboration.

Here in this topic, we bring together new members to celebrate your arrival and make it easy for you to introduce yourself to the community and ask your questions.

Please introduce yourself! How did you find us and what prompted you to join? What are you working on right now that you want to share or that you need help with? Just add a reply.

If you have any concerns or feedback, or want to schedule a Skype call to get a tour of our online platform, I’d love to hear from you. You can reach me directly by messaging @helpdeskteam or by sending an email to community@namati.org.

Tips: for new members :bulb:

Explore: How-to guides for practitioners :books:

Say hello: to the latest arrivals to our community! :wave:

3 Likes

Welcome our new members.

1 Like

My name is Hussein. I am a legal practitioner. I have 15 years post call experience. I have also been a public prosecutor for the past 13 years.

3 Likes

hello, my name is Panti Rahayu. I am a student at a university in Indonesia. currently I am conducting a research on stateless issues in Ivory Coast for my thesis. I would like to see the number of stateless in Ivory Coast, and the consequences that stateless have received because of their current condition. I am very happy to have been welcomed in this forum. I hope we can exchange information. thank you.

3 Likes

Welcome Panti! It’s great to see you here in our community, and also to see you diving in to ask questions. You will see that Laura has answered your question in the topic you started at Impact of stateless in ivory coast.

We try to keep things tidy, so please do not cross-post the same question in multiple places. Take a look at our community guidelines to learn more about why this is important along with other information you will find useful about participating here.

Thank you for the important information that has been given. I’m just trying to answer every email sent to me from. I apologize if inconvenience occurs here.

1 Like

It’s no problem at all. More is better than less! :slight_smile:

How likely are you to recommend the Global Legal Empowerment Network?

Thank you. What can we do better?

Thank you. What can be improved?

Fabulous! What do you like most?

Thanks for giving feedback! If you’re reporting a problem, please tell us what you were doing when the problem occurred, what you expected to happen and what actually happened.

skip this step