New member introductions πŸ‘‹

Welcome new members! :wave:

We are glad you are here. This a space where you can make new friends from around the world and keep in touch for solidarity, learning, sharing and collaboration.

Here in this topic we bring together new members to celebrate your arrival.

Please introduce yourself! How did you find us and what prompted you to join? What are you working on right now that you want to share or that you need help with? Just add a reply using the blue Reply button at the bottom.

1 Like

Happy to meet peoples who are collectively gathered to promote the lives of less privileged peoples in the society.

2 Likes

Dear friends,

Hope you are having a blessed day.

I am a Paralegal Practitoner from Nepal dedicated to advancing justice. I have joined the Global Legal Empowerment Network as a member. I am so happy to be a part of it .I would like to work with NAMATI to advance justice by equipping people to know, use, and shape the laws that affect them. I am fighting to protect basic rights in Nepal. I want to use my knowledge of the formal justice system, alternative means of resolution such as mediation, and community-education practices to help the poor and marginalized resolve their justice problems.

I want to work with NAMATI in the days to come.I am in need of your support to enhance justice in Nepal.

May the almighty keep you happy and healthy.

1 Like

Dear @Jibrinubale123 and @madhavadhikari, thank you for introducing yourselves and welcome to the Global Legal Empowerment Network! During these first days I would encourage you to:

Thank you for welcoming Me into the Global Legal Empowerment Network community, As a paralegal practitioner, I will do my best to contribute to the success of this Network.

3 Likes

Hi @ajangdaniel, thanks for introducing yourself and welcome to the Global Legal Empowerment Network! I would recommend you to have a look at the conversations happening in the #paralegals category, which I’m sure will be of interest to you!

1 Like

Hello all thanks for welcoming me,

My name is Aminata Margai I’m a Sierra Leonean and a Medical Nurse by profession and also an Entrepreneur. I want to take this opportunity to introduce Brekham Enterprise. For the past eleven months I have been providing Locally made nutritional baby food for lactating mothers, children (Age 6 Months – 2 Years) at an affordable cost for the less privilege who can’t afford those expensive imported baby foods in my community at Banga Farm Sussex. As a professional Medical Nurse I stay in a community where there is no Clinic or Hospital so I try my best to offer treatment for Malaria, Small illnesses for free and I also offer family planning services for women and teenage girls in my community at Sussex Village Banga Farm Peninsular Freetown. In other to promote SDG2 and SDG3 I am please share my idea and experience with your organization.

Many thanks

2 Likes

Hi @aminatamargai, thanks for introducing yourself and welcome to the Global Legal Empowerment Network! Seeing your interests and your work, I would encourage you to have a look at the #gender category and the discussions that are happening there.

How likely are you to recommend the Global Legal Empowerment Network?

Thank you. What can we do better?

Thank you. What can be improved?

Fabulous! What do you like most?

Thanks for giving feedback! If you’re reporting a problem, please tell us what you were doing when the problem occurred, what you expected to happen and what actually happened.

Β 

skip this step