New Member Introductions 👋

Welcome new members! :wave:

We are glad you are here. This is a space where you can make new friends from around the world and keep in touch for solidarity, learning, sharing, and collaboration. Kindly note that this is also a civilized space, with guidelines, for the purpose of improving the discussions. Please take some time to go through our community guidelines.

Here in this topic, we bring together new members to celebrate your arrival.

Please introduce yourself! How did you find us and what prompted you to join? What are you working on right now that you want to share or that you need help with? Just add a reply using the blue Reply button at the bottom.

2 Likes

From Yusuf of YADCA (Nigeria) I got to know of this network via Google search. Am presently working with the community of youth against estimated billing by electricity provider in my community.

#EndToEstimatedBilling

1 Like

@hafizmuhammadahmad

I am third year MBBS student.I am a social activist and having good speaking skills.

1 Like

Hello @oseniyusuf, Welcome! I hope you are safe broda. We would love to hear more on how #EndtoEstimatedBilling is going on. I’d propose you also looked up #SwithOffKPLC from Kenya and see if there are any lessons you can learn/borrow when community organising.