As part of the activities to mark the Open Government Week (17th - 21st May), Kenya justice reformers will have a 1.5 hour panel discussion on the benefits of the OGP Platform in promoting access to justice in Indonesia, Sierra Leone and South Africa. The panel will also reflect deeply on the OGP process and share lessons learned that may inspire Kenya in implementing their justice commitment.
The session takes place on 20th May from 12 noon - 13.30 GMT ( 3pm - 4.30pm Nairobi Time).
- Philip Thigo- OGP Convener, Government of Kenya
- Dr. Annette Mbogoh - Executive Director, Kituo cha Sheria - Kenya
- Eleanor Thompson- Deputy Director, Namati Offices- Sierra Leone
- Ms. Tshenolo Tshoaedi- Executive Director- Community Advice Offices-South Africa
- Febi Yonesta- Indonesian Legal Aid Foundation.
Please click here to register. You may share the invitation with others interested to know how the OGP platform works to promote access to justice.