Paralegal training manuals available for Pakistan

pakistan
resourcelibrary

(Michael Otto) #1

Recently there were two very comprehensive paralegal training manuals published for use in Pakistan that I wanted to share with the network. They are structured by sections on paralegal knowledge, skills, and values, making them a worthy example of paralegal curriculum. You can find them at the following links:

Let us know your thoughts and hope they are useful to our Pakistani friends in the network and elsewhere as an example training curriculum. @khatibahmed, @Ahmar @Raza @razaali @Asif @Azaz @Soomro @salmazeb @arshidjan @MalikTahir_Iqbal @Shagufta @OmarManiar @asifkhan Thanks to @lottateale for sharing these with us.

New member introductions (8 - 21 November, 2018)
(Ahmar Majeed) #5

Dear Michael,

I am one of the co-author of this manual, and have written few legal chapter in this manual and reviewed all the legal chapters. I hope that this manual will kick start the paralegal services which are missing in Pakistan.

Regards

Ahmar Majeed Advocate High Court Managing Partner RDLC 4-Nabha Road, Lahore Office No: 0423 7116966 Mobile No: 0300 4484383 www.rightdefenders.org

(Tobias Eigen) #6

@saifuddin welcome back to the Global Legal Empowerment Network! Please log in as soon as you get a chance to make sure you are able to take full advantage of the opportunities provided through your network membership.

You reached out to the Global Legal Empowerment Network by email:

This is to share with that I am in need of training manual for paralegal for community . Can u help to have the manual.

Please take a look at these links, which are specific to your country.

(Saif ud Din) #7

Thank u so much Tibias this is really great and workable. Do u have short vedio for training regarding paralegal in order to play in training session…realated to Pakistan.

How likely are you to recommend the Global Legal Empowerment Network?

Thank you. What can we do better?

Thank you. What can be improved?

Fabulous! What do you like most?

Thanks for giving feedback! If you’re reporting a problem, please tell us what you were doing when the problem occurred, what you expected to happen and what actually happened.

skip this step