Petition as powerful tool for advocacy workshop

YOU CAN NOW REGISTER

Are you a young/youth grassroot rights defender in Africa? Are you passionate about rights of weak in your community? Are you interested in learning from practical experience on how to use petition to influence policies, challenge and change unlawfulness, attract Government attention to infrastructure and development in health and educational sector in your community? And so much more?

Then this workshop is for you. It is billed for Thursday 29th October 2020 by 11am -1pm. Participation is free.

I will be sharing my over 10 years experience of using petition to -

• Get a juvenile set free from detention. • Get Government attention to building of school toilets and water system pumps, boreholes. • Get ruling over arbitrary exploitation by Electricity Company in Nigeria. • Get people released from unlawful police detentions. • Get National Hospital to understand that rights to health is human rights. • And so much more.

It will be interesting, revealing and insightful to know what worked for me and how you can learn, replicate or upscale at no cost.

To register, please drop your whatsapp number on comment and you will be added to the mentorship whatsapp group where the workshop will take place.

Please note; all participants will be added to the whatsapp group on 28th October 2020.

Be part. Register today.

How you boldly fight for a community and families oppressed by king and the kingdom leaders who have big position in government offices.

1 Like

It’s interesting topic for collaboration

1 Like

Very interested in this. 08028452047

1 Like

Thanks for identifying.

You will be added to the whatsapp training group.

See you there.

Dear Yusuf,

You will be added to the whatsapp training group.

Thank you.