Politics of sexual work

Dear colleagues I share with you a few of a very interesting interviews as we discussed in the 2019 Legal Empowerment Leadership Course. The videos are interviews of Maggie Mcneil. She is a whore (like she like to be called) feminist theorist which advocates for the freedom of sexual work. She has a very compelling arguments for you that advocate for the decriminalization of sexual work and for the freedom of sexuality. I hope it helps to the work that @margaritahops @obuzovici @Marthaopilli are doing and all the others that works with sex workers.

It would be nice if we can have a discussion of the videos or if you know other resources please share.

1 Like

Dear Fernando :slight_smile:

Thank you very very much for sending me the videos fast :slight_smile:

We will be in contact.

Best regards

Margarita

Fernando, Thanks a LOT! “Words do matters!” Great audio (just listened the first one)!

I’m also open to share info if I have something…including interesting on te subject :slight_smile
Also open to have a discution.

Have great holidays!

Fernando,

Just got to watch the vedeos today…wooow very insightful discussions .

I hope your new year is getting a long well.

Regards

How likely are you to recommend the Global Legal Empowerment Network?

Thank you. What can we do better?

Thank you. What can be improved?

Fabulous! What do you like most?

Thanks for giving feedback! If you’re reporting a problem, please tell us what you were doing when the problem occurred, what you expected to happen and what actually happened.

skip this step