Posts in Arabic

Are there any posts in arabic? I would love to use them as examples

1 Like

Sadly no but you are free to start some!

I was thinking we could start a category for Arabic if you like. Let me know. You would have To monitor it.

@mustafa_mahmoud I moved this into the moderators lounge so we can discuss as a team. :seedling:

Today I will take a look at hte categories according to my proposed list from last week - this will include adding a Languages category with the other language categories within it. This way we can add more language specific categories to encourage talking in more languages without creating a huge distracting list.

Thanks. It will help for especially for demonstrating to the Jordanian partners that discourse supports Arabic and that there are already posts in Arabic. I will try to monitor though I am not that advanced in Arabic. :wink:

1 Like

thanks, mustafa! is there someone you know who would be a good person to help with monitoring/nurturing/moderating discussions in arabic?

As of now I don’t have any but I will keep an eye on it as I am searching for one

1 Like

How likely are you to recommend the Global Legal Empowerment Network?

Thank you. What can we do better?

Thank you. What can be improved?

Fabulous! What do you like most?

Thanks for giving feedback! If you’re reporting a problem, please tell us what you were doing when the problem occurred, what you expected to happen and what actually happened.

skip this step