Power & Justice

(Jhody Polk) #1

Hello Fellow Justice Defenders! I wanted to share a quick video with you that highlights my past, present, and future. I will be one of the participant presenters tomorrow and I hope that this gives you a little background as to who I am and why I do this work, which is more like Life than “work”. I hope we all rest well and I look forward to our tomorrow and beyond.

You can watch my video at JHODY | The Love Vote

(Monica Taylor) #2

Hey thanks Jhody, can’t seem to play video but it might be internet connection… Your presentation was fantastic and very compelling. We have a very impactful community org in my city of Brisbane that also works on similar projects. Sisters Inside: https://sistersinside.com.au/
CEO Debbie Kilroy is a lawyer and former prisoner and leads the movement for prison abolition in Queensland. Just dropping a name/org in case you are interested in checking out their work…

monica

(Madeline Gunderson) #6

@monicataylor Due to privacy settings the video creator set, it won’t play automatically on our forum. I’ve set up a link to the website where you can watch it here. The clip is very compelling!

(Monica Taylor) #8

Thanks Madeline for fixing the video link. @JhodyPolk it’s amazing. Thanks for sharing it with the forum. :sunny:

How likely are you to recommend the Global Legal Empowerment Network?

Thank you. What can we do better?

Thank you. What can be improved?

Fabulous! What do you like most?

Thanks for giving feedback! If you’re reporting a problem, please tell us what you were doing when the problem occurred, what you expected to happen and what actually happened.

skip this step