Probono Conference in Nepal at coming September 13-15

Hello Everybody!

Hope all network members are busy according to own schedule. How many members are participating at Probono Conference in Nepal at coming September 13-15. Due to the busy schedule I am not sure till about my participation even I am trying my best for participation. In this regard if any participant feel any problem during stay in Kathmandu or need any kind of help please contact me at my cell phone 9846696136. All the best and safe journey for Kathmandu.

Bal Krishna Mainali.

7 Likes

Thanks for information and really I like your kindness on this post. I wish you all the best to the conference

2 Likes

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for your post.

In addition to the Asia Pro Bono Conference, there will be a number of pre and post-conference events that will happen. We are organizing a Legal Empowerment and Access to Justice Workshop on September 11 and 12, at the yellow Pagoda. I hope you can attend both this workshop and the main conference.

2 Likes

Dear Marlon

Thanks for your kind information. Absolutely I will try my best to attend mentioned workshop. Is there possible to send details of workshop if yes please send a copy for me

Thanks for for your kind cooperation

Bal Krishna Manali

Advocate

supreme Court BAR Association.

2 Likes

Hi friends Hope all members are busy of own schedule. I am pleased to share our organization entering to work at grassroot justice after federalism. Due to the promotion of work I had apply stateless intesive course. which will be start fron February 2020. My application had accepted with partial scholarship of tution fee. Rest part of the expenditure such as accomodation, transportation and tution fee should be bear myself. I am asking here to members organization have any organization can support me for participation of this course. If yes please let me know until 1st week of September. Bal Krishna Mainali

1 Like

Congratulations @balkrishnamainali . I hope you will achieve your goal.

How likely are you to recommend the Global Legal Empowerment Network?

Thank you. What can we do better?

Thank you. What can be improved?

Fabulous! What do you like most?

Thanks for giving feedback! If you’re reporting a problem, please tell us what you were doing when the problem occurred, what you expected to happen and what actually happened.

skip this step