Read an interview with Mustafa from ISI's Statelessness Bulletin!

The latest edition of the Statelessness Monthly Bulletin from the Institute on Statelessness and Inclusion features an interview with our very own @mustafa_mahmoud!

Congrats Mustafa! Hope all @namati_staff can take a look and share your reactions here!

10 Likes

Love this quote: “When I see a paralegal who is well trained on the law telling a client on his or her rights, that is empowerment but the overall satisfaction is when I see one client assisting another to apply for documentation. That makes me the happiest man on earth.” :grinning:

6 Likes

@mustafa_mahmoud and @lauragoodwin, thanks for sharing this wonderful interview! Congratulations to Mustafa and the Citizenship program.

2 Likes

Thanks @lauragoodwin Though it had an error. Its written program director instead of officer :wink:

1 Like

I am particularly excited that the call is to empower communities and not to work for communities. What you do will encourage marginalized communities to claim their place as members of the societies they belong to. Namati, @lauragoodwin and @mustafa_mahmoud Kudos. Real inspiration you guys are.

2 Likes

@Derrcy Thanks bro.

1 Like

Congratulation @mustafa_mahmoud. Very nice to hear your story.

2 Likes