Seeking Volunteer Lawyers for Legal Consultation Center at IAC Amsterdam

Received by email:

Seeking Volunteer Lawyers for Legal Consultation Center at IAC Amsterdam

AIDS-Free World is looking for lawyers to volunteer at its Legal Consultation Center at the International AIDS Conference in Amsterdam this July. The Center will draw on lawyers from around the world to provide conference delegates and members of the public with an initial attorney consultation, free of charge. Visitors can use the conversation to discuss challenges they are facing and learn more about the resources available in their own communities.

Lawyers will be asked to volunteer approximately two to four hours of their time at the Center. This is AIDS-Free World’s fourth Legal Consultation Center. It provides lawyers a unique and rewarding consultation experience and an opportunity to meet a global network of peers. If you are an attorney planning to attend the conference, please go to https://aidsfreeworld.org/volunteer-lcc to learn more and sign-up.

• Please note that AIDS-Free World cannot provide any funding or compensation to attend the Conference.

Thanks to Tobias for posting this, and for inviting me to join the Network. I just wanted to mention that if anyone has questions about participating in AIDS-Free World’s Legal Consultation Center at the Amsterdam AIDS conference this July, I’m happy to answer them.

Best, Seth

Seth Earn Legal Advisor, Global Advocacy AIDS-Free World

1 Like