Starting on 3 December: monthly highlights of discussions in your inbox

It can be a challenge keeping up with all the wonderful activity taking place here in the global legal empowerment network, and to find out about topics dear to our hearts so we can contribute to them. This is why the network team is starting up a new regular mailing to members containing highlights of the most popular topics. Look for it in your inbox next Thursday, and subsequently on the first Thursday of every month.

If there are topics you want to be sure to see in the monthly highlights, post them now and invite your friends to read, like and contribute to them. The most popular topics are featured! :sunny:

1 Like

FYI - I managed to make a mistake yesterday when scheduling the delivery of the first monthly discussion highlights via mailchimp - I had left it in paused mode. I rescheduled it for this morning (Friday) so look for it in your mailbox today! Going forward it will be delivered on the first Thursday of every month.

When you get it, please take the opportunity to review recent discussions and to click through when you see a post you are interested. You can then contribute by showing your appreciation with a :heart: or by adding a reply. Use the :fa_link: to share topics with friends and colleagues so they can also jump in.