The 11th Asia Pro Bono Conference and Access to Justice Exchange | Are you attending?

unnamed(1)

As the 11th APBC is beginning in the next 15 days, we look forward to connecting with our members planning to join in person or virtually.

The 11th APBC will be held between September 16-18, 2022, both physically in Vientiane, Lao PDR, and in a hybrid virtual format. This three-day conference will feature a wide range of impactful and engaging sessions, collaboratively guided by local, regional, and international presenters/facilitators. Please find the agenda for the core sessions during the three days at the website.

This year’s Access to Justice Exchange (A2JX) will take place virtually between September 22-24, 2022. The multi-faceted and diverse event will predominantly focus on services and initiatives which strengthen Access to Justice and Rule of Law. The agenda for A2JX is here.

The Asia Pro Bono Conference & Access to Justice Exchange Program Committee is pleased to announce the following session themes for the upcoming Conference and Exchange.

1. Access to Justice, Pro Bono and Mediation
  2. Arts, Culture and Pro Bono Promotion
  3. Client Centered Lawyering Approaches for Legal Service Providers
  4. Combating Discrimination Through Pro Bono and other Access to Justice Services
  5. Combating Gender Based Violence Through Pro Bono and Access to Justice Services
  6. Combating the Death Penalty Through Pro Bono and other Access to Justice Services
  7. Cross Border Pro Bono
  8. and many more HERE.

You can view the registration rate and register HERE .

For those of you who are attending in person, I’ll be there, along with other colleague and members as well! We look forward to meeting our members in person and connect together.

Thank you Thin I would like to attend virtually Regards John Masuwa

1 Like

Hi @johnmasuwa you can register HERE and also view the registration rate, thank you!

Thank you for the invitation. I would love to attend, virtually.

1 Like

Hi @MissZinga please register HERE to attend virtually.