The Legal Empowerment Leadership Course Experience

Originally published at: http://namati.org/news/the-legal-empowerment-leadership-course-experience/
For five days in October, sixty-one justice practitioners from twenty-five countries came together at the Central European University (CEU) in Hungary for the second annual Legal Empowerment Leadership Course. The course is the only one of its kind in the world. It brings together leaders dedicated to legal empowerment to reflect on history, strategy, and evidence, with the goal of identifying strategies to strengthen access to justice around the world. A participant speaks at the 2015 legal empowerment leadership course When it was held for the first time last year, over 400 people from 79 countries applied – the largest…

1 Like

Great News and event i wish i was part of that event learn and listen views of development workers from different parts of the word enjoy their experiences and also apply it in our own community but hopefully next time will got the opportunity but need support.

1 Like

Thank you, @salmazeb. We hope you can join us next year as well. It is unfortunate we cannot offer financial support to everyone, but we are always trying to find ways to help as many as we can.

Thanks my dear