For booking and inquires firstname.lastname@example.org, +255717109362
Venue: Sea Cliff Hotel, Dar Es Salam
It is an Honor to welcome Hon. Prof. Joyce Lazaro Ndalichako Minister of State, Prime Minister’s Office (Labour, Youth, Employment and Persons with Disability)to our coming Tanzania Labor Society Hybrid Conference 2022 as our Guest of Honor.
It’s a Gathering of the top Lawyers specializing in employment and labour law, Human Resource Officers, NGOs workers, and Judge discuss new updates related to labor laws in Tanzania Mainland under one roof.
• Labour regulation (those areas of law which appertain to the relationship between employers and employees and between employers and trade unions.)
• Practices in the application of labour and labour related laws
• Platform workers in the digital economy
• Job quality and formalization (Improving job quality is vital for employees, with substantial potential benefits for employers. Fundamental rights in this topic include Freedom of association-e.g., trade union, The right to collective bargaining, The elimination of forced labour, The abolition of child labour, Freedom from discrimination in the workplace)
• Collective bargaining for the self-employed
• Welfare and Working conditions
• Remote work
• Minimum wages
• Social security legislations
• Working time
• Industrial and labour laws audit (To ensure sound corporate governance, company secretary professional could assist the companies in conducting due diligence to ensure compliance with applicable labour laws)
Reserve your seats now by contacting email@example.com, +255717109362