The Resource Library is one of the Global Legal Empowerment Network’s most popular features, containing more than 1500 resources on legal empowerment and access to justice -in different languages, and across different thematic issues-.
The Resource Library aims to help you and your organization/community in your daily legal empowerment efforts, by offering tools, guidelines, and learnings for practitioners. Therefore, seeing which resources are most popular helps us to understand how the Resource Library is helping you!
Ready to see if there are any resources that you might have not discovered yet?!
Guide to Organizing and Working with Community-based Paralegals (English & Burmese versions) by Namati and MyJustice (@yeyinth)
Resources starting with the words “Paralegal training” [go to the Resource Library and type “Paralegal training” in the search bar to find out which resources there are]
Community-Investor Negotiation Guide 1: Preparing in Advance for Potential Investors & Community-Investor Negotiation Guide 2: Negotiating Contracts with Investors by Namati and the Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment (@rachaelknight, @sam_szoke_burke, @marenabrinkhurst, @KaitlinC & @tehtenamebratu)
Community Land Protection Facilitators Guide (English and French versions) by Rachael Knight (@rachaelknight), Marena Brinkhurst (@marenabrinkhurst), Jaron Vogelsang (@jaronvogelsang), and Namati’s Community Land Protection partner organizations
Community Action Guide on Community-Led Research (including We’re experts too! Checklist to support community led research & the Survey Template for Community-led Research ) by the International Accountability Project
What is a Community Paralegal? by Namati
Have you checked any of these resources?
- Yes, I have checked at least one of these resources!
- No, I haven’t yet
Seeing this list of top downloaded resources in 2019, are you interested in checking some of them?
- Yes, definitely!
Which of the top downloaded resources are you most interested in?
- Guide to Organizing and Working with Community-based Paralegals
- Sample Organizational Gender Policy
- Resources starting with the words “Paralegal training”
- Community-Investor Negotiation Guides
- Community Land Protection Facilitators Guide
- Community Action Guide on Community-Led Research
- Training Manual on Gender-Based Violence
- Technology for Legal Empowerment: A Global Review
- Monthly Report Template for Legal Officers
- Illustrated Cases of the Supreme Court of India
- Practice Guide for Environmental Justice Paralegals
- What is a Community Paralegal?
- Community-Based Paralegals: A Practitioner’s Guide
- The Case to Fund and Protect Grassroots Justice Defenders
Please, add your comments regarding the top downloaded resources by commenting below. We would love to hear from you!
Marta, Michael, Tobias and the rest of the Global Legal Empowerment Network team