UN Paralegal Project Manager Opportunity in beautiful Solomon Islands

Hi everyone,

Writing to let you all know that UNDP Solomon Islands has a really exciting position open for a Project Manager for a paralegals project with the legal aid provider, the Public Solicitor’s Office.

Check it out. Is graded at P3, so fairly senior.

https://jobs.partneragencies.net/erecruitjobs.html?JobOpeningId=25176&hrs_jo_pst_seq=1&hrs_site_id=2

Looking forward to seeing some stellar applications from people in this fantastic network!

1 Like

Wonderful opportunity, thanks for sharing. I hope members of this network will grab the chance

Thanks Ali for your kind words. It is a really good opportunity to bring access to justice to people in this beautiful country. As someone who works here right now I can only attest to what a fantastic place it is to work. The position will be really interesting and rewarding as well. Excellent pay and conditions and a great team behind you. Do apply!

1 Like

Thanks so much for your appreciation. I am very interested with Solomon Island since now I am doing case study about land laws and one place is Solomon Island since there are some similar similarities to my Island (Zanzibar), I researched a lot and hope one day to visit.