Upcoming Global Refugee Forum Webinar, hosted by Asylum Access

The Global Refugee Forum (GRF) is only a few short months away.

Asylum Access invites you to join them and other legal empowerment practitioners around the world to learn and share strategies to make the most of this upcoming event. Asylum Access is hosting three webinars (by region) to plan for this important opportunity to promote refugee human rights and highlight the importance of access to justice and long-term solutions for refugees worldwide.

The webinar will cover three main topics:

grf

See below the dates and times by region, and the link to RSVP:

For Africa and the Middle East Tuesday, August 27 @ 08:30am - 10:00am (CT | UTC-5): Click here

Para Latinoamérica (estará en español) - Jueves, 29 de agosto a las 11:30AM-1:00PM (Hora de la Ciudad de México | UTC-5): Click here

For Southeast Asia - Thursday, September 5 at 10:00am - 11:30am (Bangkok Time | UTC+7): Click here

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing this @lauragoodwin it seems like an interesting one to follow. @scira @maaliniramalo @LieslHeila @Uzoma this seems like it may be of interest to you especially inline with your work.

3 Likes

Sure Laura. I am currently working with the Nigerian and cameronian government aswell as UNHCR on repatration of 239 Nigerian refugees in Cameroon. we received some of them yesterday.

3 Likes

Very interesting, thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

very interested to this webinar for me because its related my work and daily intervention so i will save date and time Thanks for your share this important webinar

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Will try to join

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I am working as part of the Activism Leadership Committee of Amnesty international Australia . One of our areas of concern is refugee protection and advocacy for community sponsorship for resettlement

4 Likes

Interesting, thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

How likely are you to recommend the Global Legal Empowerment Network?

Thank you. What can we do better?

Thank you. What can be improved?

Fabulous! What do you like most?

Thanks for giving feedback! If you’re reporting a problem, please tell us what you were doing when the problem occurred, what you expected to happen and what actually happened.

skip this step