Using the organization directory to find and connect with organizations in your country

Greetings! Thanks for reaching out. You wrote:

Hi to all. I am a Tanzanian. I am happy to part of this community which provide a wide range of learning… But I think why I did not see any organizations rather than Legal And Human Right Centre, I will be more happy when they will join us.

I am glad you are happy to be part of this community, and hope you decide to log in regularly to the forum to participate in community discussions.

I’m not sure what you mean about “But I think why i did not see any organizations rather than Legal And Human Right Centre”. Can you explain?

Let me know if you have any questions at all.

1 Like

thanx for your reply. what i mean is i want to know other organizations which are part of our community so that i can meet with the in their offices for more discussion.

1 Like

Ah - I see. Thanks for clarifying. As an online network, we like to encourage discussion and sharing here on the forum for the benefit of everyone in our community. But you can explore the organization directory to look for organizations to contact via the forum and potentially visit. Let us know how it goes! :sunflower:

Here’s a link to the organization directory filtering for Tanzania:

https://namati.org/network/organizations/?fwp_org_country_presence=tanzania

Wow! Thanks alot. I get them.