Viazi karai eating meeting and sights of Nairobi (a visit with Nubian Rights Forum)

Discussing how paralegals can best use the platform to encourage sharing of experiences and best practices.Anyone interested in the recipe Here comes @tobiaseigen @aishakhagai @makkahyusuf @Naima_Rajab

7 Likes

5 Likes

Finally after the viazi eating meeting i’ve learned how to upload photos and how the community discussions site generally works, thanks to Tobias Eigen @tobiaseigen

2 Likes

Had fish for dinner and then had Froyo for dessert

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. Hope you reached well.

yes, thanks @mustafa_mahmoud! I made it back to Bainbridge Island safe and sound after two long flights. All is well on this end. I really enjoyed the wonderful send off I received from the @namati_citizenship and Nubian Rights Forum crew on the 26th. You guys are great.

3 Likes

We were honored to host you. You even helped @makkahyusuf @Naima_Rajab to set up their accounts

2 Likes

Thanks for making time to visit the Nubian Rights Forum offices at kibera Nairobi. The chat was quite insightful. Come again!

4 Likes

@Naima_Rajab it was a pleasure to meet you and @makkahyusuf! I look forward to seeing your :heart: and replies, and even new topics here in community discussions.

It will be good to share your experiences with the rest of the community. I was deeply impressed by all I saw when I visited the Nubian Rights Forum office in Kibra, especially you and your colleagues. :rocket:

3 Likes

The pleasure is all mine @tobiaseigen sure you’ll be seeing a lot of me in the community discussions In sha Allah (God willing)

3 Likes

This is a fun topic - I merged the other topic “showing Tobias sights of Nairobi” into this one so we have a nice, tidy package about my visit to NRF and the Namati office in Nairobi.

That was a delicious lunch! I still am interested in the recipe! Can one of you share it here? :sunny:

I look forward to it! Can you also encourage other NRF colleagues and especially @Cnior to join and participate in discussions? :blossom:

1 Like

I totally forgot to send the recipe for the chili sauce. You need some tamarind, garlic, onions, tomato, salt and fresh chili. Soak the tamarind in hot water for at least 20 minutes, Cut one onion and blend it with the garlic and one tomato. Mix the thick juice of the tamarind with the blended tomato and garlic then add the chili according to how hot you want the sauce and blend them together. Bon appetit

2 Likes