This webinar explored how technology is being used to support legal empowerment, and key questions to ask when deciding how to use it in your own work.
- What problem are you trying to solve?
- How much do you really know about what your users want?
- Who might get left out?
- Has anyone tried this before?
- Have you left space to learn as you go through the project?
- Will using tech and data in new ways create new risks?
See the full presentation here: Engine Room presentation.pdf (1.4 MB)
Try out Alidade, an interactive tool built by The Engine Room based on research with partners in Kenya and South Africa, which asks you questions designed to help you make better technology choices: https://alidade.tech/. If using it brings up questions, we’re here to discuss them!