Welcome to the Global Legal Empowerment Network, LHR Refugee Clinic!

refugees

(Liesl Muller) #1

Today we introduced Lawyers for Human Rights’ Refugee Law Clinic in Johannesburg to the Global Legal Empowerment Network forum :rainbow:

LHR’s legal interns and candidate attorneys are capable, passionate, committed to legal empowerment and all round fabulous! We love working with you! Thank you for the work you do for refugees :clap:

@Ezile @Rebecca @Simone @Abigail_Omowele @Kunta @Tshegofatso @DinganiSethole @Marilyn @Shasha @TebohoM

(Tobias Eigen) #2

Wow. This is very wonderful, and brings a big smile to my face. :sunflower: I love the photo! Totally worth clicking on to look at it big, to see all your happy, cheerful faces. You all are great and I’m so glad Liesl has brought you into our community. You are very welcome!

(Teboho Mashota) #3

Yeah, nice one Liesl thanks for taking us through the website.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

How likely are you to recommend the Global Legal Empowerment Network?

Thank you. What can we do better?

Thank you. What can be improved?

Fabulous! What do you like most?

Thanks for giving feedback! If you’re reporting a problem, please tell us what you were doing when the problem occurred, what you expected to happen and what actually happened.

skip this step