We're hiring at Namati! Systems and Technology Officer

Hello all,

Namati is on the search for a Systems and Technology Officer that will join our Global Systems Team to scale our global technology infrastructure while keeping the data we manage and store safe. This is a remote position based in India.

We’re looking for someone who is experienced with organizational systems and technology and can quickly learn new programs and applications. Importantly, we’re looking for someone who can communicate well with empathy, clarity of thought, and really tailor communications to meet our people where they are.

If you read the job description and thought to yourself “wow, that sounds perfect for me!” or “I’d hate that job, but I bet my friend would be great at it” please feel free to forward the posting on, or reach out to Jenna Hudson(@jennahudson) at jennahudson@namati.org if you’d prefer we contact the candidate directly, or if you have any questions about the role. And please feel free to share widely on social media:

If anyone from this community knows of a good match for the position, please send this link their way Systems and Technology Officer at Namati.