We're hiring! People Operations Lead** at Namati

Dear Global Legal Empowerment Network,

Namati just launched the search for a People Operations Lead: a dynamic leader who will help find, support, and develop our greatest resource: our people. This position will be based in one of our global offices (US, Sierra Leone, Mozambique, Kenya, Myanmar, or India).

We’re looking for someone with a solid understanding of global human resources (HR) standards and best practices, combined with a willingness to challenge conventional HR thinking in service of finding unique solutions. More than anything, we’re looking for someone who feels a deep resonance with our mission to bring justice everywhere and who will be relentless in building and supporting the team that brings this mission to life.

If you read that and thought to yourself “wow, that sounds perfect for me!” or “I’d hate that job, but I bet my friend Dom would be great at it” please feel free to forward the posting on, or reach out to me (@deylacurtis) if you’d prefer we contact the candidate directly, or if you have any questions about the role.

Here’s the link to the posting and application form:

https://namati.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0jiwa

We hope you will consider joining our dynamic, growing team. If you don’t meet the requirements or aren’t looking for a new role, we would also greatly appreciate it if you would share this posting or the links to social media posts below with your networks:

• Twitter: Retweet Namati’s tweet here.
  • Facebook: Share our Facebook post here.
  • LinkedIn: Share Namati’s post here.

Thanks so much,

Deyla

**The title for this position will likely be “Director, People Operations” or “Senior Manager, People Operations”—will be set based on the selected candidate’s level of experience. All mid- to senior- level candidates are encouraged to apply.

@namati_staff

8 Likes

Great opportunity, Commitment is very important