Funding opp for groups in Cambodia, Indonesia, Kenya, Laos, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Philippines, Tanzania, Uganda

"Are you a global or regional coalition or network that is led by one of Voice’s target groups?

Do you see sudden and unanticipated opportunities where you want to stand in solidarity with marginalised people to influence global, regional and national decision-makers? Do you want to promote more inclusion of groups and communities so far excluded?

Are you worried about new threats that could limit the full enjoyment of your human rights or lead to even more discrimination and exclusion of marginalised and discriminated communities?

If you answered “yes” to the questions above, then consider applying to this Call for Proposals. We want to support your actions NOW!"

Priority is given to applications that work on, for and/or with the following rightsholder groups :

• Women facing exploitation, abuse and/or violence
  • People with Disabilities
  • Age-discriminated (youth and/or elderly)
  • Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI+) people and
  • Indigenous People and/or Ethnic Minorities.

https://voice.global/call-for-proposal/stronger-together-global-sudden-opportunity-grants-v-19114-xg-so/#about

cc @lauragoodwin, @marlonmanuel, @jaronvogelsang, @davidarach, @mustafa_mahmoud , @aishakhagai

7 Likes

@Lulungw @Vbalson @Yibis @fatimaadamu @DennisEkwere @Sylvia @Kirima @JulieWayua - Might be of interest ? @Mukasa

1 Like

Thanks Aimee, will check it out.

1 Like

Thank you @AimeeOngeso

1 Like

Thank you @AimeeOngeso we will check it out.

Thank you a lot. I’ll check it.

Chundy

1 Like

Thanks.we shall do our best.

1 Like

@leparsanti, and @oletingoi This might be interesting to you too.

David

1 Like

@phillipsabuni wrote:

Great opportunity but Zambia not targeted.

True! So many countries are covered, but not Zambia. Please feel free to share opportunities you come across that cover legal empowerment work in your country, and keep an eye on the Opportunities category - many members are sharing all the time and you may find a good lead that way.

I also recommend you take a look at the Recurring fundraising & grant opportunities for legal empowerment topic which is filled with excellent ongoing opportunities.

And finally, did you see https://connect.grassrootsjustice.network/t/webinar-innovative-financing-strategies-for-legal-empowerment-organizations/70453?u=tobiaseigen - the recording is available and I think you will be inspired. :star_struck:

Thanks Tobias.

I have taken note. I missed the webinar yesterday because I was in a session training paralegals at the time. I will check the recording.

Many thanks again.

Phillip

1 Like

Thank you so very much.

1 Like