Recurring fundraising & grant opportunities for legal empowerment

Thank you so much for sharing such a rich information with list of donors one can be able to make a difference to one Human being.

2 Likes

You are very welcome! Note that this is a list topic, which means that you can also edit the first post to add to the list if you know of suitable donors to add to the list. Or you can add a reply here with suggestions and a moderator will add them.

2 Likes

Very useful thanks, we have been using more time to search for the relevant donors.

2 Likes

Thank you very much comrades, I work with a members based organization of the urban poor in Uganda (@plavu_ug) believe me getting financial support to do our work is quite hard and trust me this is certainly a great start. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Thank you so much indeed for sharing this useful publication, much appreciated!!!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this information,

1 Like

Very new here, I’m glad to be here

1 Like

نحن نعمل في مجال التمكين القانوني للنساء لدينا مشروع يهدف على تمكين النساء في ميدان السياسية ولكن نحتاج دعم لذلك لتنفيذ مثل ذلك المشروع المهم … بريد المنظمة:anoaralgad@gmail.com الرجاء المساعدة في ذلك

2 Likes

I am Stephen Rafiq from Pakistan, I am currently involved with an organization called USWS-PK and our mission Is to empower girls and women who have been involved in Gender Based Violent acts in the community. USWS is a grassroots organization dedicated to training, research, resource development and social innovation to counter extremism and work towards an inclusive, peaceful society. The sustainable delivery of water, hygiene and sanitation (WASH) services to communities, through capacity building of communities within their social structures to plan, implement, operate, manage and make informed decisions for improved WASH.I hope to network with members here and get ideas on how I can benefit members of my community. Glad to be here. Thank you.

3 Likes

أنه لفرصة لنا أن نكون ضمن هذا المنصة ويكون بحوزتنا علاقات مع المنظمات التي تعمل في مجال الدفاع عن الحقوق وعلى وجه الخصوص النساء نريد منكم تزويدنا بأيميل بريد الكتروني لكي يمكننا التواصل معكم

1 Like

Stephen your welcome and hope to exchange ideas with you on impacting Community’s out here in dear need of drinking water and healthy toilet facilities and also to support SGBV case’s and support survivors with the right tools for life, hoping to hear from you soon

1 Like

Dear Sir /Mam,

Thanks for your wishes and appreciate your response. God bless you all

With Warmest Regards!

4 Likes

لماذا لا يوجد دعم في مناطق شمال وشرق سوريا نحن بحاجة ماسة لذلك لندعم الأستقرار بعد هزينة داعش ولمشاريع دمج المجتمعات وتحقيق التماسك المجتمعي لتعزيز ذلك سأرفق لكم رابط صفحتنا نأمل أن يكون هناك جدية بتلبيه هذا النداء أيها الأصدقاء

البريد الالكتروني :anoaralgad@gmail.com

1 Like

Bonjour juste bien vouloir être en contact avec vous

1 Like

Bonjour, juste bien vouloir être en contact avec vous

for dynamic mid-career conservationists who are leading wildlife conservation projects in developing countries. Winners tend to be nationals of the country in which they are working, and are looking to scale up work that is proven to be effective and would benefit from further funding and profile boost. To be eligible, projects must involve local communities at the grassroots level and deliver practical action that is founded on science.

£40,000 GBP for one year; applications due

Hi everyone! We have updated the lists in this post and include a few more opportunities that you might find interesting. Hope it will be helpful to you, if you have any recommendation, feel free to share, thanks!

2 Likes

To benefit from fundraising and grants, define your project’s purpose, then research suitable funding sources. Craft a compelling proposal detailing your goals, methods, and budget. Utilize social media, events, and networking to raise awareness, and tailor grant applications to match specific requirements. Collaborate with local partners, maintain transparency in fund usage, and keep donors engaged with updates and gratitude.

Any Doubts or Further Clarification kkavivarnan@gmail.com

1 Like

Great tesource. Thank you

1 Like