The AJ Muste Foundation has a Social Justice Fund – it appears that international organizations are eligible – the next round of applications are due July 8th.
Organizational budgets must be under $500,000 USD.
"Our Social Justice Fund makes grants for grassroots activist projects in the US and around the world, giving priority to those with small budgets and little access to more mainstream funding sources. We are especially interested in funding efforts to:
- end the violence of borders and the criminalization of immigrants
- abolish the death penalty, shut down the prison industrial complex, redefine criminal justice
- confront institutionalized repression against racial, ethnic, gender-based, and LGBTQ communities
- support progressive workers movements and the eradication of poverty
- dismantle the war machine, end state sponsored terrorism, expose the dangers of nuclear power"